Saturday, March 21, 2009

Friends Award

I was just given this very special award from my new friend Selba from Selby's Food, I love how very different and unique her site really is. I find myself counting the days until she has a new entry so I can just for a short time visit her part of the world.




Along with this award comes this message:


"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated."It also says : "Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


I am passing this "Friends award" to:

1. Teresa from : A Blog About Food
2. Brenda from : Cre8tive Kitchen
3. Kaitlin from : Kait's Plate
4. Sharon from : Culinary Adventures of a New Wife
5. Katherine from : Smoky Mountain Cafe
6. Cathy from : Wives with Knives
7. Melissa from : Schweet 'N Savory
8. Jennifer from : Maple N' Cornbread

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks MaryBeth! That is so sweet!

teresa said...

Well thank you so much, how nice of you! I love your blog too!

Kaitlin said...

Thank you so much, MaryBeth! I love to read your blog so I'm honoured that you chose me for this.

I'll be passing the award along this week :)

Sharon said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it along to me! :) It made my Sunday.

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Mary Beth, thanks for passing this award on to me, I am honored and flattered!

Cathy said...

Thank you so much, MaryBeth, for this award. I'm honored that you chose to pass it along to me. Sorry to be so slow in responding. I took an early Spring Break last week.

And it is great to meet another Portland blogger. I hope you will come to the Beaverton Farmer's market this spring so we can meet in person.

Brenda Campbell said...

Thanks Mary Beth!! You are just a sweet person!

Dunkin Cooking the Semi-Homemade Way

StatCounter

link referral

We create a meal with some pre-made items then add our own twist to it. Some are family recipes some are whatever we throw together.