Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Cheese



The Dunkin family came over for Christmas Eve snacks tonight and we had a fabulous time eating and playing a Christmas Trivia game. I had purchased some cheese to do a meat and cheese tray and I decided that I wanted to use a Christmas theme with the cheese, I cut slices and used mini cookie cutters to create Christmas shaped cheese. It was a big hit with the family, they thought it was a great idea. I made Christmas sleighs and bulbs out of a smoked cheddar, trees and bells out of black pepper white cheddar and Santa boots and stars out of garlic chili pepper cheddar cheese.


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS...HOPING YOU ALL HAVE A SAFE AND WONDERFUL HOLIDAY !

No comments:

Dunkin Cooking the Semi-Homemade Way

StatCounter

link referral

We create a meal with some pre-made items then add our own twist to it. Some are family recipes some are whatever we throw together.