Terrible, Tolerable, or Tasty
he gave me the Honest Scrap award. This award is very cool, it looks very vintage .
The rules of the award: Choose at least 8 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Show the 8 winners names and links on your blog, then leave them a comment that they too have been given the Honest Scrap award. Then everyone must list at least 10 honest things about themselves.
10 Honest Things About Me:
1. I married my soul mate after first falling in LOVE with him 12 years ago.
2. I have 2 kids... Trisha 20 and Ryan 18.
3. I got my first dog 2 years ago, her name is Sophie and she is a mini doxie.
4. I absolutely hate spiders, I mean like FREEK out hate spiders.
5. I am extremely shy , hence forth why I didn't marry the LOVE of my life 12 years ago because I was too afraid to tell him how I felt.
6. If you were to ask my husband he would tell you that I am obsessed with the Food Network, If and when I ever get the chance to watch TV that is the only channel I watch.
7. I drive a 2004 Electric Blue PT Cruiser that has been all pimped out.
8. I am so totally stuck in the 80's that most of the music I listen too still to this day is hair bands or as other would say...butt rock.
9. I love skull prints, over half of my tee shirts have skulls on them.
10. I am a huge movie buff, everything from chick flicks to slasher movies.
I now want to pass this award onto:
1.Rebekah – Tummy Yummies
2.Leslie – The Hungry Housewife
3.Jerri – Simply Sweet Home
4.Jennifer – Maple N' Cornbread
5.Kevin – Closet Cooking
6.Amanda – Amanda's Cookin'
7.Elizabeth – Elizabeth's Edible Experience
8.Selba – Selby's Food